$200 for an Intake session
$165 for a 52+ minute session
$135 for a 50-minute session
New Perspectives Counseling, PLLC currently accepts the following Insurance plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Kaiser OON
New Perspectives Counseling, PLLC is currently in the process of getting approval for other state and private health insurance plans. Please call to inquire if you have questions.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Good Faith Estimates
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!