$250 for an Intake session- (Same day cash pay rate is $200-includes all **screenings).
$200 for a 53+ minute session (Same day cash pay rate is $160-includes any screenings or *Interactive Complexity charge).
$160 or a 45 to 50-minute session (Same day cash pay rate $130-includes any screenings or *Interactive Complexity charge).
Late Cancellation Fee: If you cancel without 24 hour notice there is an $80 fee for the session.
*Sessions with EMDR or play therapy have an additional Interactive Complexity fee of $25 per session. Most insurances cover a portion of this and copays stay the same. If you have coinsurance you will see your coinsurance go up a percentage based on what your insurance allows.
**At intake, to better determine diagnosis and level of distress I administer screenings for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and dissociation-if appropriate. There is a $15 charge per screening. This is usually covered by insurance and copay does not change. I also administer any appropriate screenings every three months to track your progress. If you have coinsurance you will see your coinsurance increase by the percentage your insurance covers of what is allowed.
***Same Day cash pay rate is a discounted rate for paying the same day of appointment by cash or card.
Please refer to your insurance provider if you have any questions about your particular coverage.
New Perspectives Counseling, PLLC currently accepts the following Insurance plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Community Health Plan of Washington
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Good Faith Estimates
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!